Water Heater rebates available now!
• S Petersen
You may be eligible for a large rebate!
Several local utilities are offering rebates on heat pump water heaters right now, including EWEB, EPUD, and Lane Electric. Both EWEB and EPUD are offering significant savings to qualified households on Rheem heat pump water heaters for as little as $125 (installation and misc parts extra). But hurry - this special price is only good thru the end of Dec 2019! It goes up by $100 in January.
Check with your local utility to see if you qualify for one of these programs, then give Petersen Plumbing a call! We’d be pleased to discuss your new water heater with you, and help you find an appropriate location for a heat pump water heater. (We prefer to install these heaters in an unheated but protected space, such as a basement or garage.)
Current rebate programs available in your area:
Other Water Heater Articles from Petersen Plumbing
- Should you buy a Heat Pump Water Heater?
- You may qualify for a large rebate from your Utility on a heat pump water heater!
- Water heaters have changed a lot in the past few years! Read about the new Federal Water Heater Energy Efficiency Standards and how they will affect you.
- Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for Your Home?
An excellent infographic
- The new Federal Water Heater Energy Standards have produced a burst of energy in new water heater design and technology. Here's a cool Infographic from the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy.gov - Selecting a New Water Heater
- Energy.gov - Sizing a Water Heater
- Energy.gov - Energy Cost Calculator for Electric and Gas Water Heaters
- Energy.gov - Estimating Costs and Efficiency of Storage, Demand, and Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Energy.gov - Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Energy.gov - How to Lower Your Water Heater Temperature
- Green Building Advisor - Water Heater Links
- Green Building Advisor - All About Water Heaters
- Consumer Reports - Water Heater Buying Guide